Volunteering can be a rewarding opportunity to connect with the mission of CoSM and co-create sacred space. To be a volunteer at CoSM, please complete and submit a volunteer application, or write to email@example.com
Here are some of the services volunteers help with:
- Event Support – Production including set-up, clean-up, parking, registration, and serving in the Mushroom Cafe.
- Kitchen Support – Food preparation, serving, and clean-up in the dining hall.
- Hospitality Support – Preparing the house for guests and making common spaces and sleeping quarters welcoming to the community.
- Administrative Support – Assisting CoSM’s office staff and shipping department.
- Green Team – CoSM’s 40-acres of meadows and primordial woodlands need grooming, gardening, and yard work.
- Street Team – CoSM ambassadors post event information on bulletin boards at colleges and neighborhoods. Fliers can be mailed.
- Healing Arts – Trained certified body workers are invited to share their mastery with staff and community.
Potential CoSM volunteers should know: No experience is needed to volunteer. Dress in comfortable work clothes and shoes. Keep weather in mind. Delicious, healthy meals are provided each service day. Bring an instrument or art supplies for free time. Let us know of any special skills in your volunteer application. Children 12-15 years old can accompany a parent/guardian if they are pitching in and supervised at all times. Necessary tools and work gloves will be provided, however bringing your own equipment is also welcome. Pets must remain at home.
Karma yoga, often understood as a yoga of selfless and altruistic service, is the process of achieving perfection in action.