Taoist Chi Kung with Dr. Michael Garger
- 7:00 pm - Doors Open
- 7:30 pm - Full Moon Ceremony
- 10:00 pm - Music, Live Painting, Tarot Readings, Tea Lounge, Supportraits & more.
- 12:00 am - CoSM Closes
At the Chapel of Sacred Mirrors, Alex and Allyson Grey invite you to celebrate the Full Moon with an evening of wisdom and prayer from all faiths. In this inter-denominational ceremony, we embrace the richness of our diverse cultures in music, poetry and shared community.
Come with an open mind and heart…expect lively dialogue and interactive experiences through art, music, meditation, prayer and rhythm. All are welcome.
Get your portrait painted by Alex Grey to help raise funds to build Entheon.
Carrie Ann Baade
Interactive Art Project
with Eileen Rose and Mike Garger
- This is a family-friendly, drug and alcohol-free event.
- No camping or pets.
- All visitors must leave the grounds before 1am.
- Tickets are a non-refundable donation to the Chapel of Sacred Mirrors.
Rooms are available for rent in Grey House, CoSM’s fully renovated Visionary Victorian guest house.
CoSM, Chapel of Sacred Mirrors, 46 Deer Hill Road, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590.