ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR
- 7:00 pm - Doors Open
- 7:30 pm - Full Moon Ceremony
- 9:30 pm - End of Ceremony
- 10:00 pm - Music, Live Painting, Tarot Readings, Tea Lounge, Supportraits & more.
- 12:00 am - CoSM Closes
At the Chapel of Sacred Mirrors, Alex and Allyson Grey invite you to celebrate the Full Moon with an evening of wisdom and prayer from all faiths. In this inter-denominational ceremony, we embrace the richness of our diverse cultures in music, poetry and shared community.
Come with an open mind and heart…expect lively dialogue and interactive experiences through art, music, meditation, prayer and rhythm. All are welcome.
Get your portrait painted by Alex Grey to help raise funds to build Entheon.
Interactive Art Project
with Eileen Rose and Mike Garger
Photo by: Ashley Dupree
- This is a family-friendly, drug and alcohol-free event.
- No camping or pets.
- All visitors must leave the grounds before 1am.
- Tickets are a non-refundable donation to the Chapel of Sacred Mirrors.
Rooms are available for rent in Grey House, CoSM’s fully renovated Visionary Victorian guest house.
Overflow parking is available at the New Hamburg Metro North Train Station.
No need to walk - a shuttle bus will be available to transport any CoSM patrons between the station and CoSM grounds during the event.
CoSM, Chapel of Sacred Mirrors, 46 Deer Hill Road, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590.